The organizer provides all participants with:
- an OCTA system stand, size of 2 m2 (1mx2m, 2,5 height) built in OCTA system (1m x 2m), equipped with lighting, electric socket, company’s frieze and logo, movable counter and chairs,
- company’s logo printed in colour on the exhibitors’ catalogue back cover and on the poster,
- placement of company’s logo and relevant information together with the link to its website on the job fair website for the period of two years,
- standard page in the exhibitors’ catalogue (free distribution),
- display of the information about the company in the office of the AGH UST Career Centre,
- dissemination of the information about the company and its recruitment plans in AGH UST Career Centre regular counselling program,
- refreshments and lunch during the job fair.
Sponsors options include additionally:
- larger size of stands,
- company logo exposed on promotional materials: 2 types of posters, leaflets, logo exposed on catalogue cover pages,
- company logo on the Job Fair main page (relevant edition) during two years,
- possibility of company presentation during job fair in AGH aula (or later at AGH premises),
- additional pages in the catalogue.
Interested companies and institutions that have not received a detailed offer are kindly asked to contact Career Centre: tel. 12 617 37 62, e-mail: email@example.com